Wisdom Ganga presents a Bitwix.co Review about the red point present on the site. We aim to draw attention to the multiple red flags present on this site, as they are a cause for concern and should be made known to people for their awareness.
Now the question arises Is Bitwix.co Scam? Or is Bitwix.co a legit investment platform? And if yes, what is the background story?
What is Bitwix.co?
It is a type of crypto trading platform. A website like Bitwix.co typically provides a user-friendly interface that allows users to easily manage their crypto assets and track market prices in real time.
These platforms usually require users to create an account and go through a verification process before they can start trading. They also typically charge transaction fees, such as trading and withdrawal fees.
Some platforms may offer additional features such as margin trading, where users can trade with leverage, or staking, where users can earn rewards for holding specific cryptocurrencies.
We found this site could use three illegal schemes on its platform: Phishing, Exit, and Fund Diversion Scheme.
- Website Name: Bitwix
- Email Id: NA.
- Contact Number: NA
- Contact Address: NA
- Registered Companies No.: NA.
- Plans: “We launched a promotion for new customers using a promotional code that allows you to receive a certain amount of BTC to your account. Maker and Taker fees on Exsanex are the same: 0.20% for regular users and 0.14% for Premium users.
- Social Media: They are not present on Social Media.
- Domain Age: 19 July 2023
- Referral: 50% of the commission
FAQ: Bitwix.co Reviews
Is Bitwix.co Real or Fake?
The information provided by Bitwix.co resembles many websites currently working in the market. According to the roadmap, the company was started in 2018, but till now, there is no information on userbase, company financials, and public address in proof of reserves.
Is Bitwix.co legit?
After researching it, we cannot find who owns this site. The team background is not mentioned on the website. The address shared by the company is from Australia, but till now, there is no evidence of company registration and on-chain funds for users’ security.
Bitwix.co App Download
This site doesn’t have any apps. It is simply operating via a website.
Is Bitwix.co Scam?
All fundamental flaws found on a non-legit site that later become scams are also present on Bitwix.co. So, sooner or later, This particular investment website will scam people. Our opinion is simple; please do not use this site and keep a good long distance from it.
Red Flags: Bitwix.co Reviews
- Team information is not provided.
- Using Duplicate Content.
- Guarantee high returns without any risk. It is nothing but using a Ponzi Scheme.
- In the Era of Social Media, they are not active on social media.
- Data security is an issue as they have not guarded their website properly.
- Domain age is very new.
- The Trust Score of the website is very low.
- Similar websites also work online: Exsanex, Kiapump, Lindexpro, Quaers, Rzorex, Swapexer, Bitcmaxcoin, Pexaray, Maxebitex, Qenexo, Foserex, Coinwetex.
These involve using fake websites, emails, or social media accounts to trick users into providing personal information or funds.
This is when a trading platform suddenly shuts down and disappears with users’ funds.
- Fund Diversion Scheme
Previously, some trading platforms did this kind of scam, acquiring your orders on their website and diverting them to some big exchange. After a certain volume of transactions, they stop diverting funds and keep funds in their pockets.
In last, we want to say that you should keep yourself away from bad websites. It is not a legit online site to trade cryptocurrency. Never share your information with unknown websites; they use your data to steal your money or misuse it in some other unscrupulous activity.
We hope that Bitwix.co Reviews helped you understand this website’s true nature. This kind of website targets people on Social Media; like many others, such scams also affect people in our social circle.
Request: We humbly request people with some experience with the Bitwix.co site to share their experience in the comment box. It helps others to understand the reality of this website.
Also, please support us in this pursuit to make people aware of online scams by liking us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. We don’t want scammers to take advantage of people’s innocence. We need your support.
Our team at Wisdomganga is constantly working to recognize all the possible scams and is focused on making everyone aware of them. If you find this article- helpful, you can now order a cup of coffee for our team as a token of appreciation.
- Wilko Online Sale Scam: How to Protect Yourself
- Guide to protect yourself from online shopping scams
- How to Know if a Shopping Website is Legit?
- Online Shopping Scams in India
- Beware of Honeypot Scams in 2023: Know How to Avoid Crypto Honeypot Scam
- Crypto Staking 2023: How Does Staking Work? Know the Benefits And Risks of Cryptocurrency Staking