Zaluptex is a fraud platform, but it presents itself as a crypto exchange site that claims to offer a variety of features, like spot trading, margin trading, staking, etc. However, myriad red flags are found on it that suggest it may be a scam.
We checked the site and found it is not genuine. Zaluptex contains multiple red flags that people must know. We are sharing some of our insights about it. If you have any experience with this site, please comment and let everyone know. Also, please share this article with others to make them aware of the modus operandi used by scammers. Together, we can save many innocent people.
Zaluptex Review: the aim is to make people aware of fundamental red flags on this site. It raises the question, is Zaluptex legit? is Zaluptex a Scam?
Red Flags: Zaluptex Scam
- Team information is not provided: they have mentioned ‘founder – Benjamin Esch and his team’- but the same name and content are on another site. A trading platform without credibility and transparency is not safe to use.
- Using Duplicate Content: Zaluptex uses plagiarized content, which is characteristic of a non-legit website.
- Guarantee high returns without any risk and fees. It is nothing but using a Ponzi Scheme. In the Era of Social Media, they are not active on social media.
- Data security is an issue as they have not guarded their website correctly.
- Even though the timeline of Zaluptex work starts in 2018, the website registration date is very new 15th November 2023. The Trust Score of the website is very low.
- Zaluptex is not a registered company. No record of Zaluptex being registered with any financial or securities regulator exists. This is a major red flag, as no government oversight of Zaluptex activities exists.
- It has no physical address or contact information. The only way to contact them is through their website form. This lack of transparency is another red flag.
- Zaluptex website is full of grammatical errors. This suggests that the people behind it may not be native English speakers, which could indicate that they are not legitimate.
- Its claims are unrealistic. It claims its users can earn significant money through airdrops and crypto rewards. However, this is highly unlikely, as airdrops are typically tiny amounts of cryptocurrency.
- It has been the target of negative reviews. There are several negative reviews of Zaluptex online, which allege that the website is a scam.
- Similar websites: Uniquexguard, Altxcronos, Safrodex, Ahuenix, Yulabit, Oneatxdefi, Zoyrix, Swapbitx, Teslaxon, Vebeton, Polconiex, Guapmax, Beastdox, Tonxway, Wenkbit, Bitemaz.
What is Zaluptex Scam?
It is a new and emerging cryptocurrency exchange that promises to offer a fast, safe, and reliable platform for trading cryptocurrencies. The platform promises low trading fees, a friendly user interface, and a diverse range of cryptocurrencies for beginners and experienced traders.
These platforms usually require users to create an account and go through a verification process before they can start trading. They also typically charge transaction fees, such as trading and withdrawal fees.
Some platforms may offer additional features such as margin trading, where users can trade with leverage, or staking, where users can earn rewards for holding specific cryptocurrencies.
We found the possibility of using three illegal schemes on its platform: Phishing, Exit, and Fund Diversion Scheme.
Specification: Zaluptex Reviews
- Website Name: