Xrayafter is a fake website and customers must know about it. In recent times, it is very important to check a e-commerce shop, especially those who are unknown and unpopular. Xrayafter is an online shop, selling various clothing products but lacks legitimacy as well as authenticity.
Xrayafter Review aims to make the world aware of the simple modus operandi found on fake websites. Instead of buying products directly, it is better to question is Xrayafter Scams? or Legit? is it Real or Fake.
Red Flags of Xrayafter
- Duplicate Content is used on Xrayafter pages: after checking the content using a plagiarism checker, we found that the content on this website is not original.
- Hiding Owner Information: nobody knows who owns this store. In simple, words, the information about the owner is not shared. They lack transparency, even hiding their info in the WHOIS records.
- The Trap of Low Prices and Discount on all products: it offers products at lower prices and sales on every product. No genuine website offer sale on every product that too without any reason.
- No Social Media Account: no social media account shows Xrayafter are not serious about their work. They have not come to do genuine business.
- The website’s SSL certificate is invalid. This means that the website is not secure, and your personal information could be at risk.
- The website is not registered with a known domain registrar. This is another red flag that suggests that the website is not legitimate.
- The website has a high number of complaints on ScamAdviser. This suggests that other people have had negative experiences with the website.