Hello world, welcome to Teslatrading Review. Today, we are going to talk about the website name Teslatrading.org. It is an investment platform, which states that “Join the Elon Musk project and earn from 4,000€ monthly!”. It is a good and lucrative offer and we all love and trust Elon Musk.
The issue that arises here is that, is Teslatrading.org a real website? or is Teslatrading a Scam/fraud/fake? Teslatrading review will solve your doubts about this website and explain all the doubts that have been found on this website.
What is Teslatrading?
Basically, it is an investment platform, that allows you to invest in the Elon Must project (as they say). They allow its members to make payments in US dollars or a few cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether etc.
When we checked the website, its domain is registered on 2022-09-14, just two days ago. We registered ourselves and found that they accept any email-id without checking whether an email id is genuine or not.
Genuine companies try to verify their member’s information, but Teslatrading just accepted any random email id, this shows that it is not a legit website. Also, they have placed fake testimonials, which means, Teslatrading is providing false information on its site.
Specification: Teslatrading Reviews
- Website Name: Tesla X; having a different site and domain name is characteristic of a scam website.
- Email Id: Not Available; use their chatbot for any query or issue.
- Contact Number: Not Shared.
- Contact Address: Not Shared.
- Registered Companies No.: Not Shared.
- Plans: 3% return in 7 days to 294% Profit in 12 months.
- Social Media: They are not present on Social Media.
- Domain Age: 2022-09-14.
FAQ: Teslatrading Reviews
Teslatrading Real or Fake?
To be a real website, that website must have unique and original content. The content present on the Teslatrading website is copied from other websites. It is not good to trust a website blindly that uses some other fake website content. It is not a real website.
Is Teslatrading legit?
After researching about it, we are not able to find who owns this site. The website itself not shared anything about its owner or CEO. Even people behind this site have guarded their info in WHOIS records. This shows that it is not a legit website.
Teslatrading App Download
This site doesn’t have any apps. It is simply operating via a website. They offer their members to test apps on their site and earn money.
Is Teslatrading Scam?
It is a scam for sure because they don’t have any legitimacy to work as an investment platform. Also, they are using the big name of Elon Musk to mislead people to trust them. They are not going to invest any penny in any Tesla X project, please do not use Teslatrading.org.
Red Flags: Teslatrading Reviews
- Owner Information Not Shared on the website or anywhere else.
- Using Duplicate Content.
- Guarantee high returns without any risk. It is nothing but using a Ponzi Scheme.
- In the Era of Social Media, they are not active on social media.
- Data security is an issue as they have not guarded their website properly.
- Domain age is very new. The offer of high and big returns is not good and sustainable for the young website.
- The Trust Score of