Moonuptrade is a fraud website. It presents itself as a crypto exchange/trading site that claims to offer a variety of features, like spot trading, margin trading, staking, etc. However, there are a myriad of red flags found on it that suggest Moonuptrade may be a scam.
Red Flags: Moonuptrade Review
- Team information is not provided: they have mentioned ‘founder – Benjamin Esch and his team’- but the same name and content are on another site. A trading platform without credibility and transparency is not safe to use.
- Using Duplicate Content: we found Moonuptrade to be using plagiarized content, which is the characteristic of a non-legit website.
- Guarantee high returns without any risk and fees. It is nothing but using a Ponzi Scheme. In the Era of Social Media, they are not active on social media.
- Data security is an issue as they have not guarded their website correctly.
- Even though the timeline of Moonuptrade working starts in 2018, the website registration date is very new 11th September 2023. The Trust Score of the website is very low.
- It is not a registered company. There is no record of Moonuptrade being registered with any financial or securities regulator. This is a major red flag, as there is no government oversight of Moonuptrade activities.
- It has no physical address or contact information. The only way to contact them is through their website form. This lack of transparency is another red flag.
- This website is full of grammatical errors. This suggests that the people behind it may not be native English speakers, which could indicate that they are not legitimate.
- Its claims are unrealistic. Moonuptrade claims that its users can earn significant money through airdrops and crypto rewards. However, this is highly unlikely, as airdrops are typically minimal amounts of cryptocurrency.
- The site has been the target of negative reviews. There are several negative reviews online which allege that the website is a scam.
- The project is very new, and there is not much information available about it.
- The team behind the project is anonymous, which is a red flag.
- The technology it is using is not well-known.
- There have been no independent audits of the code.
- Similar websites: Pelinox, Qytlex, Savyrex, Twixner, Dellydex, Siloxbit, Grodlex, Extemplbit, Koylex.
What is Moonuptrade?
Moonuptrade is a new and emerging cryptocurrency exchange that promises to offer a fast, safe, and reliable platform for trading cryptocurrencies. The platform promises low trading fees, a friendly user interface, and a diverse range of cryptocurrencies for both beginners and experienced traders.
These platforms usually require users to create an account and go through a verification process before they can start trading. They also typically charge fees for transactions, such as trading fees and withdrawal fees.
Some platforms may offer additional features such as margin trading, where users can trade with leverage, or staking, where users can earn rewards for holding specific cryptocurrencies.
We found the possibility of using three illegal schemes on its platform: Phishing, Exit, and Fund Diversion Scheme.
Specification of Moonuptrade
- Website Name: Moonuptrade
- Email Id: NA.
- Contact Number: NA
- Contact Address: NA
- Registered Companies No.: NA.
- Plans: NA.
- Social Media: They are not present on Social Media.
- Domain Age: 11th September 2023
- Referral: Not Mentioned