Mardilla is an e-commerce website selling various clothes at discounted prices. But we checked the site found it is not a genuine site. Mardilla contain various red flags that point towards a scam. We are sharing some of our insight about Mardilla, if you have any experience with this site, please do comment and let everyone know.
Mardilla Review aims to make the world aware of the simple modus operandi found on fake websites. Instead of buying products directly, it is better to question is Mardilla Scams? or Mardilla Legit? is it Real or Fake.
5 Red Flags of Mardilla
- First, Duplicate Content is used on Mardilla pages: after checking the content using a plagiarism checker, we found that the content on this website is not original.
- Second, Hiding Owner Information: nobody knows who owns this store. In simple, words, the information about the owner is not shared. They lack transparency, even hiding their info in the WHOIS records.
- Thirds, the Trap of Low Prices and Discount on all products: it offers products at lower prices and sales on every product. No genuine website offer sale on every product that too without any reason.
- Fourth, No Social Media Account: no social media account shows Mardilla are not serious about their work. They have not come to do genuine business.
- Fifth, similar Non-Legit Websites: Liferevelo, Appleands, Vadora, Sofaclearance, Bedbathclose, Kicksneaker, Giunow, Ikmodesty, Voohey, Zanashow.