Koymex is a scam crypto trading site. Scammers present their site as a legit crypto exchange/trading site and claim to offer a variety of features, like spot trading, margin trading, staking, etc. However, many red flags are found on it that suggest Koymex may be a scam. One of the significant red flags found on it is that it is a duplicate site. Similar websites are mentioned below.
Red Flags: Koymex Review
- Team information is not provided: they have mentioned ‘founder – Benjamin Esch and his team’- but the same name and content are on another site. A trading platform without credibility and transparency is not safe to use.
- Using Duplicate Content: Koymex uses plagiarized content, characteristic of a non-legit website.
- Guarantee high returns without any risk and fees. It is nothing but using a Ponzi Scheme. In the Era of Social Media, they are not active on social media.
- Data security is an issue as they have not guarded their website correctly.
- Even though the timeline of Koymex work starts in 2018, the website registration date is very new: 29th September 2023. The Trust Score of the website is very low.
- It is not a registered company. No record of this site being registered with any financial or securities regulator exists. This is a major red flag, as no government oversight of its activities exists.
- It has no physical address or contact information. The only way to contact them is through their website form. This lack of transparency is another red flag.
- This website is full of grammatical errors. This suggests that the people behind it may not be native English speakers, which could indicate that they are not legitimate.
- Its claims are unrealistic. Koymex claims its users can earn significant money through airdrops and crypto rewards. However, this is highly unlikely, as airdrops are typically minimal amounts of cryptocurrency.
- The site has been the target of negative reviews. Several negative reviews online allege that the website is a scam.
- The project is very new, and little information about it is available.
- The team behind the project is anonymous, which is a red flag.
- The technology it is using is not well-known.
- There have been no independent audits of the code.
- Similar websites: Koygex, Jamblex, Exbityx, Ecomexbit, Emtruckx, Deystex, Derymex, Cosmosbitx, Byspacex, Bynemex, Bepwax, Muskxchange.
What is Koymex?
Koymex is a new and emerging cryptocurrency exchange that offers a fast, safe, and reliable platform for trading cryptocurrencies. The platform promises low trading fees, a friendly user interface, and a diverse range of cryptocurrencies for beginners and experienced traders.
These platforms usually require users to create an account and go through a verification process before they can start trading. They also typically charge transaction fees, such as trading and withdrawal fees.
Some platforms may offer additional features such as margin trading, where users can trade with leverage, or staking, where users can earn rewards for holding specific cryptocurrencies.
We found the possibility of using three illegal schemes on its platform: Phishing, Exit, and Fund Diversion Scheme.
Specification of Koymex
- Website Name: Koymex
- Email Id: NA.
- Contact Number: NA
- Contact Address: NA
- Registered Companies No.: NA.
- Plans: NA.
- Social Media: They are not present on Social Media.
- Domain Age: 29th September 2023
- Referral: Not Mentioned