Hi friends, WisdomGanga presents Gptminers Review. It is a crypto cloud-mining investment site. Their tagline is ‘Start Bitcoin Mining Today!, Really?
Crypto investment is always risky, and for the last two years, was a nightmare for crypto investors. Still, websites like Gptminers offer easy and high returns by signing up.
What is Gptminers?
It claims to be a cloud mining website. Cloud Mining is the process of Bitcoin mining utilizing a remote data centre with shared processing power. This type of cloud mining enables users to mine bitcoins or alternative cryptocurrencies without managing the hardware. The mining rigs are housed and maintained in a facility owned by the mining company, and the customer needs to register and purchase mining contracts.
Earning a daily return on your investment is offered by Gptminers. We are suspicious about it using two illegal schemes to attract people to invest in it. The two schemes are Ponzi Scheme as well as MLM Scheme.
A high return is offered with a referral bonus (Principle returned after the plan ends). Investment is always subject to market risk, but scam websites like Gptminers provide high returns with a guarantee to attract people to invest in them.
Red Flags Found on Gptminers Reviews
- Owner Information is Not Shared on the website or anywhere else.
- The website uses duplicate content.
- Guarantee high returns without any risk. It is nothing but using a Ponzi Scheme.
- Every genuine company tries to build a community for itself. They need a social media account, but Gptminers has no one.
- Data security is an issue as they have not guarded their website correctly.
- Domain age is new, just nine days old (17th of April 2023) (when writing the article). The offer of high and significant returns is not good and sustainable for the young website. The Trust Score of