Calavass is an e-commerce website selling clothes and other products at discounted prices. We checked the site found it is not genuine. Calavass has various red flags. We are sharing some of our insight about it, if you have any experience with this site, please do comment and let everyone know.
Calavass Review aims to make the world aware of the simple modus operandi found on fake websites. Instead of buying products directly, it is better to question is Calavass Scams? or Calavass Legit? is it Real or Fake.
Red Flags: Calavass Review
- First, Duplicate Content is used on Calavass pages: after checking the content using a plagiarism checker, we found that the content on this website is not original.
- Second, Hiding Owner Information: nobody knows who owns this store. In simple, words, the information about the owner is not shared. They lack transparency, even hiding their info in the WHOIS records.
- Thirds, the Trap of Low Prices and Discount on all products: it offers products at lower prices and sales on every product. No genuine website offer sale on every product that too without any reason.
- Fourth, No Social Media Account: no social media account shows Calavass are not serious about their work. They have not come to do genuine business.
- Fifth, similar Non-Legit Websites: Graphihi, Gepsel, Fashionooy, Uakku, Timohy, Mardilla, Liferevelo, Appleands, Vadora, Sofaclearance.