We all love to do online shopping, but is online shopping safe? Many fake websites are operating all over the internet. Therefore, it is imperative to check a website before using it. Billtion is one such website.
Scammers have started a trend of clearance sales/or big sales on every product to woo people to scam them. They play into the human emotion of greed, which is why fake websites offer significant discounts on every one of their products. Billtion, which is an online clothing store, lacks legitimacy.
Billtion Review wants to make people aware of the modus operandi of scam websites. Instead of buying products, it is better to question whether is Billtion Scam? Is it Billtion Real or Fake?
Note: This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission if you use these links to buy something. Thanks.
Dresses Under $30 on Amazon
Red Flags: Billtion Review
- Duplicate Content is used on Billtion pages: after checking the content using a plagiarism checker, we found that the content on this website is not original.
- Hiding Owner Information: nobody knows who owns this store. In simple words, the information about the owner is not shared. They lack transparency, even hiding their info in the WHOIS records.
- The Trap of Low Prices and Discounts on all products: It offers products at lower prices and sells on every product. No genuine website offers a sale on every product that too without any reason.
- No Social Media Account: no social media account shows Billtion is not serious about its work. They have not come to do genuine business.
- Similar Non-Legit Websites: Aristwise, Fashionwoman, vinifex, Visionewhiz, Elichor, Developedes, Swishebmb, Samenowv, Yankeeca, Tendermon, Fondcoinca.
- The website’s SSL certificate is invalid. This means the website is unsafe, and your personal information could be at risk.
- The website is not registered with a known domain registrar. This is another red flag that suggests that the website is not legitimate.
- The website has a high number of complaints on ScamAdviser. This suggests that other people have had negative experiences with the website.